Re: Wireless connection cuts out after 5 mins - Wireless

This is a discussion on Re: Wireless connection cuts out after 5 mins - Wireless ; Hi May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#sudden The issues mentioned under 2,3,4, and 5, should be attended to. Jack (MVP-Networking). "Shymmer" wrote in message news:962EC2AC-2FC5-4A3A-8F8F-C6EC3FF61315@microsoft.com... > Is there any way of configuring my wireless network to run continuously? > it ...

  1. Re: Wireless connection cuts out after 5 mins

    "Shymmer" wrote in message
    > Is there any way of configuring my wireless network to run continuously?
    > it
    > currently cuts out after 5 mins, can I alter or extend connection time as
    > this is very annoying losing connection?

  2. Re: Wireless connection cuts out after 5 mins

    Thanks Jack
    I will try all the suggestions and let you know if that improves things, I
    didn't realise this was a common problem and it is my first visit to this
    site so had not read the responses to similar questions.

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#sudden
    > The issues mentioned under 2,3,4, and 5, should be attended to.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Shymmer" wrote in message
    > > Is there any way of configuring my wireless network to run continuously?
    > > it
    > > currently cuts out after 5 mins, can I alter or extend connection time as
    > > this is very annoying losing connection?

+ Reply to Thread