Connect Wii to ad hoc - Wireless

This is a discussion on Connect Wii to ad hoc - Wireless ; Is it possible to connect the Nintendo Wii to a Wireless laptop, without a router? Maybe using an ad hoc connection?...

  1. Connect Wii to ad hoc

    Is it possible to connect the Nintendo Wii to a Wireless laptop, without a
    router? Maybe using an ad hoc connection?

  2. Re: Connect Wii to ad hoc

    Hi
    As fat as I know the Wii Wireless does not support Ad-Hoc.
    An inexpensive Wireless Router/Access Point can be found on sale for $30 or
    less.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Wii" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to connect the Nintendo Wii to a Wireless laptop, without a
    > router? Maybe using an ad hoc connection?

+ Reply to Thread