Can I connect an XP Home PC to a Printer on an XP Pro PC? - Wireless

This is a discussion on Can I connect an XP Home PC to a Printer on an XP Pro PC? - Wireless ; On my XP PRO machine I have shared the printer and I can see the XP HOME machine. However, I cannot connect the XP HOME machine to the printer on the XP PRO machine. Is there a way to do ...

  1. Can I connect an XP Home PC to a Printer on an XP Pro PC?

    On my XP PRO machine I have shared the printer and I can see the XP HOME
    machine. However, I cannot connect the XP HOME machine to the printer on the
    XP PRO machine. Is there a way to do this or is this a limitation of XP HOME.

  2. Re: Can I connect an XP Home PC to a Printer on an XP Pro PC?

    "philly64068" wrote in message
    > On my XP PRO machine I have shared the printer and I can see the XP HOME
    > machine. However, I cannot connect the XP HOME machine to the printer on
    > the
    > XP PRO machine. Is there a way to do this or is this a limitation of XP
    > HOME.

    Have a look here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u.../printers.mspx

+ Reply to Thread