I have been put in charge acquiring internet for a couple apartment complex's that we manage. I have talked with several companies on installing a 1.5Mb T1 connection at each site. Being these complex's are somewhat old we do not want to go through the expense of wiring the building with cable drops for it so we decided wireless would be the way to go.

I am not as savvy as I would like to be in this area and could use some help on choosing a wireless router that is compatible with a T1 connection. They explained that they install a T1 router for free with the installation but that is not the same thing as a wireless router I am told. Can someone please help me so I don't make a costly error!!