Redesigning wireless solution - Wireless

This is a discussion on Redesigning wireless solution - Wireless ; Hello: I am in the process of redesigning my wireless solution. I want to use encryption and make it as secure as possible. Ideally I wanted to tie it into my AD and utilize my CA to issue certificates to ...

  1. Redesigning wireless solution

    Hello:

    I am in the process of redesigning my wireless solution. I want to use
    encryption and make it as secure as possible. Ideally I wanted to tie it
    into my AD and utilize my CA to issue certificates to either users or
    computers. I am not sure?

    Does anyone have any advice or know of any good white papers. Thanks....

    Harrison

  2. Re: Redesigning wireless solution

    You want to use WPA2 Enterprise plus IAS. The following article is how to
    setup WPA enterprise on Cisco 1200 and 1300 AP.
    How to setup WPA Enterprise wireless on windows
    This article descript how to setup WPA Enterprise wireless on Windows
    XP computer which will connect to Cisco 1240 and 1310 AP. ...
    www.wifimvp.com/howto/wpaenterprise1.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    "Harrison Midkiff" wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I am in the process of redesigning my wireless solution. I want to use
    > encryption and make it as secure as possible. Ideally I wanted to tie it
    > into my AD and utilize my CA to issue certificates to either users or
    > computers. I am not sure?
    >
    > Does anyone have any advice or know of any good white papers. Thanks....
    >
    > Harrison

  3. Re: Redesigning wireless solution

    Hi
    Maybe this can Help,
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/n.../bb643123.aspx
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "Harrison Midkiff" wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I am in the process of redesigning my wireless solution. I want to use
    > encryption and make it as secure as possible. Ideally I wanted to tie it
    > into my AD and utilize my CA to issue certificates to either users or
    > computers. I am not sure?
    >
    > Does anyone have any advice or know of any good white papers. Thanks....
    >
    > Harrison

+ Reply to Thread