sorry notebook it is - Wireless

This is a discussion on sorry notebook it is - Wireless ; sorry notebook it is i have the latest wifi driver i can find my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1 notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection router D-link DIR-635 /kent...

  1. sorry notebook it is

    sorry notebook it is

    i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    router D-link DIR-635

    /kent

  2. Re: sorry notebook it is

    That's nice is there a point to this post?

    --

    ----
    Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

    "kent" wrote in message
    > sorry notebook it is
    >
    > i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    > my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    > notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    > router D-link DIR-635
    >
    > /kent

  3. Re: sorry notebook it is

    David B. wrote:
    > That's nice is there a point to this post?

    Kent posted yesterday a message about the notebook being slow to connect.
    He failed to reply to the original message.

    Kent: Please repost your info to the other message you posted yesterday.
    Others might want to know what your are responding to.

  4. Re: sorry notebook it is

    kent wrote:
    > sorry notebook it is
    >
    > i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    > my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    > notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    > router D-link DIR-635
    >
    > /kent

    Where you found the 3945 driver - on Intel or Asus site?
    What is the version?
    Have you installed the wi-fi feature pack for Vista?
    (not required, just for information)

    What security mode you set on the router?

    --PA

  5. Re: sorry notebook it is

    thanks there was a newer driver on Intel
    it works perfect now

    /kent

    "Pavel A." skrev i meddelandet
    > kent wrote:
    >> sorry notebook it is
    >>
    >> i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    >> my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    >> notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    >> router D-link DIR-635
    >>
    >> /kent
    >>

    > Where you found the 3945 driver - on Intel or Asus site?
    > What is the version?
    > Have you installed the wi-fi feature pack for Vista?
    > (not required, just for information)
    >
    > What security mode you set on the router?
    >
    > --PA

  6. Re: sorry notebook it is

    "kent" wrote in message
    > thanks there was a newer driver on Intel
    > it works perfect now
    >
    > /kent

    Good to know, thanks

    -- p

    > "Pavel A." skrev i meddelandet
    >> kent wrote:
    >>> sorry notebook it is
    >>>
    >>> i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    >>> my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    >>> notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    >>> router D-link DIR-635
    >>>
    >>> /kent
    >>>

    >> Where you found the 3945 driver - on Intel or Asus site?
    >> What is the version?
    >> Have you installed the wi-fi feature pack for Vista?
    >> (not required, just for information)
    >>
    >> What security mode you set on the router?
    >>
    >> --PA

+ Reply to Thread