time to find wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on time to find wireless network - Wireless ; hi all why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min to find my wireless network ? /kent...

  1. time to find wireless network

    hi all

    why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min
    to find my wireless network ?

    /kent

  2. Re: time to find wireless network

    You're lucky. My notepad can't detect any wifi at all. I can only use
    notepad to type text. My notebook does detect wifi network in a few seconds
    though.

    Perhaps you need the latest WiFi card driver?

    That's all I can say without knowing what you have (OS version + service
    packs, notebook, WiFi etc).

    "kent" wrote in message
    > hi all
    >
    > why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min to find my wireless network ?
    >
    > /kent

  3. Re: time to find wireless network

    Hi
    If you would give more information about what your Notepad Wireless hardware
    is like, and What "my wireless network" means, there might be a chance that
    someone can provide focused help.
    Otherwise.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "kent" wrote in message
    > hi all
    >
    > why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min to find my wireless network ?
    >
    > /kent

+ Reply to Thread