No connection with XP on Mac - Wireless

This is a discussion on No connection with XP on Mac - Wireless ; I hope someone can help me out. I recently uploaded Windows XP SP2 onto my Mac via Bootcamp. The trouble I am having is connecting to my wireless at home while in Windows. I have no problem connecting at my ...

  1. No connection with XP on Mac

    I hope someone can help me out.

    I recently uploaded Windows XP SP2 onto my Mac via Bootcamp. The trouble I
    am having is connecting to my wireless at home while in Windows. I have no
    problem connecting at my office or elsewhere, only at home. I have no
    problem connecting through Mac OS X at home.

    I have internet service with Comcast.

    I hope someone can help because I really need to access IE2.

    Disclaimer: I'm not technically savvy

  2. Re: No connection with XP on Mac

    1. what happens when you try to connect? is there an error message?
    2. what router are you connecting to??? what security are you using?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

+ Reply to Thread