Ps3 wireless connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Ps3 wireless connection - Wireless ; how can i setup a wifi connection with a usb network adaptor and a pc card modem (air card, laptop connection)....

  1. Ps3 wireless connection

    how can i setup a wifi connection with a usb network adaptor and a pc card
    modem (air card, laptop connection).

  2. Re: Ps3 wireless connection

    If I understand your question correctly, you may want to setup Ad Hoc
    wireless. Or this search result may help.
    Wireless setup
    By default, Wireless Auto Configuration is enabled. If you want to
    disable Wireless Auto Configuration to use third-party wireless client
    software you may . ...
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/wireless.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    "Random Hero" Hero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how can i setup a wifi connection with a usb network adaptor and a pc card
    > modem (air card, laptop connection).

  3. Re: Ps3 wireless connection

    ok i try it and it still doesn't work

    "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > If I understand your question correctly, you may want to setup Ad Hoc
    > wireless. Or this search result may help.
    > Wireless setup
    > By default, Wireless Auto Configuration is enabled. If you want to
    > disable Wireless Auto Configuration to use third-party wireless client
    > software you may . ...
    > http://www.howtonetworking.com/wireless.htm
    >

    > --
    > Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    > http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    > http://www.HowToNetworking.com
    > "Random Hero" Hero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > how can i setup a wifi connection with a usb network adaptor and a pc card
    > > modem (air card, laptop connection).

+ Reply to Thread