RADIUS Server and Group Policies - Wireless

This is a discussion on RADIUS Server and Group Policies - Wireless ; Hello all I just implemented a RADIUS server on a win2k3 box for wireless client at my office. The client computers connect without a problem but are not authenticating to the RADIUS server until after the computer is up. The ...

  1. RADIUS Server and Group Policies

    Hello all

    I just implemented a RADIUS server on a win2k3 box for wireless client
    at my office. The client computers connect without a problem but are
    not authenticating to the RADIUS server until after the computer is
    up. The problem is that those clients are not getting group policies
    applied.

    How do I configure RADIUS, the client computers, etc to authenticate
    during startup so GP's get applied properly.

    Thanks

  2. Re: RADIUS Server and Group Policies

    pauled74@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > I just implemented a RADIUS server on a win2k3 box for wireless client
    > at my office. The client computers connect without a problem but are
    > not authenticating to the RADIUS server until after the computer is
    > up. The problem is that those clients are not getting group policies
    > applied.
    >
    > How do I configure RADIUS, the client computers, etc to authenticate
    > during startup so GP's get applied properly.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try enabling "Always wait for network at computer startup & logon" via GPO.

+ Reply to Thread