On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:31:17 -0700, Penang wrote:

> On Sep 3, 2:27*am, Bennett Price wrote:
>> It's nice that all of your subscribers can communicate with one another
>> but will you be able to get a fast connection to the Internet for all
>> to share?

> Yes, we can get 1Giga-bit-per-second hookup for each and every access
> point. I believe that is fast enough for Wifi-N, which covers the
> spectrum of 100MHz of 2.4 GHz and 1000MHz of the entire 5GHz.

While it's an honorable endeavor, be sure to get plenty of legal advice
before proceeding. Monopolies do not like to lose their position. Going
to jail for trying to provide a needed community service doesn't sound
like much fun either.

- Nate >>

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."