PC wont connect to wireless Laptop will. - Wireless

This is a discussion on PC wont connect to wireless Laptop will. - Wireless ; I just got att wireless internet yesterday. last night my desktop and laptop were connected just fine, today, my laptop is fine but my desk top will not connect. I go to connect in wireless connections on my PC and ...

  1. PC wont connect to wireless Laptop will.

    I just got att wireless internet yesterday. last night my desktop and laptop
    were connected just fine, today, my laptop is fine but my desk top will not
    connect. I go to connect in wireless connections on my PC and it just says
    waiting for server to connect for about 30 seconds, and than the connection
    disappears off of my list of conencts in the area, then i have to refresh
    list and start process all over just for it to happen again, help?

  2. Re: PC wont connect to wireless Laptop will.

    Post back with the result of ipconfig /all may help.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    "mike" wrote in message
    >I just got att wireless internet yesterday. last night my desktop and
    >laptop
    > were connected just fine, today, my laptop is fine but my desk top will
    > not
    > connect. I go to connect in wireless connections on my PC and it just says
    > waiting for server to connect for about 30 seconds, and than the
    > connection
    > disappears off of my list of conencts in the area, then i have to refresh
    > list and start process all over just for it to happen again, help?

  3. Re: PC wont connect to wireless Laptop will.

    Hi
    It would nice if you give some technical information to what ATT wireless
    mean since it is Not really describing your specific Hardware configuration.
    As for Wireless installation on a computer running Windows, maybe this can
    Help.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "mike" wrote in message
    >I just got att wireless internet yesterday. last night my desktop and
    >laptop
    > were connected just fine, today, my laptop is fine but my desk top will
    > not
    > connect. I go to connect in wireless connections on my PC and it just says
    > waiting for server to connect for about 30 seconds, and than the
    > connection
    > disappears off of my list of conencts in the area, then i have to refresh
    > list and start process all over just for it to happen again, help?

+ Reply to Thread