Printing over a wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on Printing over a wireless network - Wireless ; How do I setup printing over a wireless network?...

  1. Printing over a wireless network

    How do I setup printing over a wireless network?

  2. Re: Printing over a wireless network

    Hi
    The printing per-se does not care if it is Wireless or wire.
    If the computers are connected to the same Network you have to set the
    printer sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "HafDoc" wrote in message
    news13F809A-9C7C-4F10-9CC8-06C6DE5B2D0B@microsoft.com...
    > How do I setup printing over a wireless network?

+ Reply to Thread