xbox live - Wireless

This is a discussion on xbox live - Wireless ; Can i use my usb mobile broadband stick to connect to xbox live?...

  1. xbox live

    Can i use my usb mobile broadband stick to connect to xbox live?

  2. Re: xbox live

    Hi
    Probably Not.
    I do not know which one you have, but this type of device usually needs to
    install first drivers on the PC.
    You can not install software drivers on X-Box. The Cards that are compatible
    with X-Box come with drivers preinstalled on the card's firmware.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "briggo" wrote in message
    > Can i use my usb mobile broadband stick to connect to xbox live?

  3. Re: xbox live

    Jack is correct,
    Unless it has the XBox360 logo on the usb wireless stick
    it won't work on the Xbox360.

    and I hope nobody tells me he said the Xbox because
    the Xbox has no USB ports.

    --
    James M Driscoll Jr
    MCTS (Vista)

    > Hi
    > Probably Not.
    > I do not know which one you have, but this type of device usually needs to
    > install first drivers on the PC.
    > You can not install software drivers on X-Box. The Cards that are
    > compatible with X-Box come with drivers preinstalled on the card's
    > firmware.
    > Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
    >
    > "briggo" wrote in message
    >> Can i use my usb mobile broadband stick to connect to xbox live?

+ Reply to Thread