Which Wireless G Card? (For Jack MVP) - Wireless

This is a discussion on Which Wireless G Card? (For Jack MVP) - Wireless ; I plan on replacing my PCI Wireless G Adapter card on my Vista Home Premium X64 system. Jack (MVP) I know that you have recommended a certain card in the past, but I can't find it now. Would you mind ...

  1. Which Wireless G Card? (For Jack MVP)

    I plan on replacing my PCI Wireless G Adapter card on my Vista Home Premium
    X64 system. Jack (MVP) I know that you have recommended a certain card in
    the past, but I can't find it now. Would you mind posting information on
    that card once again please? Thanks.

  2. Re: Which Wireless G Card? (For Jack MVP)

    Hi
    Right Now the best bang for the $$$ is the,
    Driver/Utility for Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP/XP 64/Vista/Vista 64
    http://www.edimax.us/html/english/frames/b-download.htm
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "Ken Triebold" wrote in message
    >I plan on replacing my PCI Wireless G Adapter card on my Vista Home Premium
    >X64 system. Jack (MVP) I know that you have recommended a certain card in
    >the past, but I can't find it now. Would you mind posting information on
    >that card once again please? Thanks.

  3. Re: Which Wireless G Card? (For Jack MVP)

    Thanks, Jack. I have one on order.

    > Hi
    > Right Now the best bang for the $$$ is the,
    > Driver/Utility for Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP/XP 64/Vista/Vista 64
    > http://www.edimax.us/html/english/frames/b-download.htm
    > Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)
    >
    > "Ken Triebold" wrote in message
    >>I plan on replacing my PCI Wireless G Adapter card on my Vista Home
    >>Premium X64 system. Jack (MVP) I know that you have recommended a certain
    >>card in the past, but I can't find it now. Would you mind posting
    >>information on that card once again please? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread