wireless mouse - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless mouse - Wireless ; recenly my microsoft wireless mouse goes tosleep if i leave it for more than 20 secs. it then takes that long to get it functional again. is there a solution to this.? thanks...

  1. wireless mouse

    recenly my microsoft wireless mouse goes tosleep if i leave it for more than
    20 secs. it then takes that long to get it functional again. is there a
    solution to this.? thanks

  2. Re: wireless mouse

    On Aug 7, 4:03*am, vector wrote:
    > recenly my microsoft wireless mouse goes tosleep if i leave it for more than
    > 20 secs. it then takes that long to get it functional again. is there a
    > solution to this.? *thanks

    I believe you have posted this to the wrong news group. This is for
    problems with wireless networking. Please post to another hardware
    news group for your version of Windows.

+ Reply to Thread