wireless signal strength depends on lots of things, type and
construction of walls, obstacles (HVAC ducts) even the angle of the
walls where signal goes through. not to mention 2.4GHz interference.
Appliances, mirrors and lots of other obstacles can degrade
performance.

what is your environment like?

--

Barb Bowman