Kaspersky and file sharing - Wireless

This is a discussion on Kaspersky and file sharing - Wireless ; anyone else find Kaspersky a pain in the **** when networking. It's so irregular when allowing and then blocking files and computers. One minute I can see it next its gone. I can now see why it was so cheap. ...

  1. Kaspersky and file sharing

    anyone else find Kaspersky a pain in the **** when networking. It's so
    irregular when allowing and then blocking files and computers. One minute I
    can see it next its gone. I can now see why it was so cheap.

    come back Norton IS for networking.............now I never thought I would
    say that.

  2. RE: Kaspersky and file sharing

    Yes. Have you found any solutions?

    "tpow" wrote:

    > anyone else find Kaspersky a pain in the **** when networking. It's so
    > irregular when allowing and then blocking files and computers. One minute I
    > can see it next its gone. I can now see why it was so cheap.
    >
    > come back Norton IS for networking.............now I never thought I would
    > say that.

+ Reply to Thread