Network connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Network connection - Wireless ; I use a LINKSYS WRT54GS router and a WMP54GS adapter. The computer has 5 users. When ever one of the user connects to the internet they have to delete all cookies and files before shutting down. If this is not ...

  1. Network connection

    I use a LINKSYS WRT54GS router and a WMP54GS adapter. The computer has 5
    users. When ever one of the user connects to the internet they have to delete
    all cookies and files before shutting down. If this is not done the next time
    another user logs on they can not connect to the internet. Can anyone help?

  2. Re: Network connection

    Hi
    Try to Uninstall and Reinstall the Internet Explorer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "ex_usmc_doc" wrote in message
    >I use a LINKSYS WRT54GS router and a WMP54GS adapter. The computer has 5
    > users. When ever one of the user connects to the internet they have to
    > delete
    > all cookies and files before shutting down. If this is not done the next
    > time
    > another user logs on they can not connect to the internet. Can anyone
    > help?

+ Reply to Thread