Cannot obtain IP address even after being authenticated & connecte - Wireless

This is a discussion on Cannot obtain IP address even after being authenticated & connecte - Wireless ; I am using a laptop with windowsXP SP2. The wireless boradcom utility shows connected and SSID also shows authenticated,but IP address is not obtained. Please guide....

  1. Cannot obtain IP address even after being authenticated & connecte

    I am using a laptop with windowsXP SP2. The wireless boradcom utility shows
    connected and SSID also shows authenticated,but IP address is not obtained.
    Please guide.

  2. Re: Cannot obtain IP address even after being authenticated & connecte

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Shailesh" wrote in message
    >I am using a laptop with windowsXP SP2. The wireless boradcom utility shows
    > connected and SSID also shows authenticated,but IP address is not
    > obtained.
    > Please guide.

+ Reply to Thread