how to setup wireless printer canon pixma mx700 - Wireless

This is a discussion on how to setup wireless printer canon pixma mx700 - Wireless ; Hi, I have a canon pixma mx700 which is a networkable printer with ethernet connectivity and would like to set it up to work over my wireless network. I have it plugged into my wireless router but do not know ...

  1. how to setup wireless printer canon pixma mx700

    Hi,

    I have a canon pixma mx700 which is a networkable printer with
    ethernet connectivity and would like to set it up to work over my
    wireless network. I have it plugged into my wireless router but do
    not know how to actually set it up to work on my wireless network.
    I'm good with computers...not so much with networking. Any help would
    be appreciated.

    here's the printer link:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&modelid=15651

    thanks!

    Revathi

  2. Re: how to setup wireless printer canon pixma mx700

    revathi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a canon pixma mx700 which is a networkable printer with
    > ethernet connectivity and would like to set it up to work over my
    > wireless network. I have it plugged into my wireless router but do
    > not know how to actually set it up to work on my wireless network.
    > I'm good with computers...not so much with networking. Any help would
    > be appreciated.
    >
    > here's the printer link:
    > http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&modelid=15651
    >
    > thanks!
    >
    > Revathi

    Go to the link in your own post.

    Click on the tab "Drivers & Downloads."

    Scroll down the page to the link "MX700 Series Network Setup Guide."

    Download the pdf file and read the directions. Whenever the directions
    refer to a "hub" consider that to be a reference to your wireless router.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP