connect xbox to Cricket - Wireless

This is a discussion on connect xbox to Cricket - Wireless ; Anyway you can connect those new Cricket wireless broadband to an xbox? My future as a Dad depends on it. Thank you!...

  1. connect xbox to Cricket

    Anyway you can connect those new Cricket wireless broadband to an xbox? My
    future as a Dad depends on it. Thank you!

  2. Re: connect xbox to Cricket

    Don't know anything about Crickets specifically. But for the XBox to
    connect to a wireless system it has to have a Wireless Adapter,....probably
    doesn't come with one,...you'd have to buy one specifically designed to work
    with the XBox. At that point there should be instructions with the Adapter
    that tells you how to bring up the Menus for it on the TV Screen,..have it
    detect the wireless systems that are detectable (generally all of them
    within 300 feet). Then you would select yours,..enter the WPA Key
    (basically like a Password) and it should "just work".

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    "marvelMarvin" wrote in message
    > Anyway you can connect those new Cricket wireless broadband to an xbox? My
    > future as a Dad depends on it. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread