Ballon Message - Wireless

This is a discussion on Ballon Message - Wireless ; Hi If the computer has Wireless network card and you are using the Wired one, disable the Wireless Card. Right click on the Wireless Connection Properties and click on Disable (you can enable it back the same way). Jack (MVP-Networking). ...

  1. Re: Ballon Message

    "xtophsr" wrote in message
    > Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there
    > are
    > no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How
    > do
    > I stop it?
    > --
    > Thanks,
    >
    > xtophsr

  2. Ballon Message

    Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there are
    no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How do
    I stop it?
    --
    Thanks,

    xtophsr

  3. Re: Ballon Message

    "xtophsr" wrote in message

    > Every 5 to 10 minutes a ballon appears in the corner and tells me there

    are
    > no wireless connections. I close it and it comes back again and again. How

    do
    > I stop it?

    First identify what app displays this message.
    When it is on screen do
    Ctl Alt Del (3 keys simultaneously)
    and see if you can tell which app or module
    heads each list (when sorted by time started.)
    You may be able to run this from the keyboard
    and configure its information message functions.

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

+ Reply to Thread