cannot display internet explorer webpage - Wireless

This is a discussion on cannot display internet explorer webpage - Wireless ; I have AOL 9.0 and can get it to work on any wifi with my gateway laptop. However, I can't get internet explorer to come up (can't display webpage message)--tried 2 different wifis. It won't come up through AOL either. ...

  1. cannot display internet explorer webpage

    I have AOL 9.0 and can get it to work on any wifi with my gateway laptop.
    However, I can't get internet explorer to come up (can't display webpage
    message)--tried 2 different wifis. It won't come up through AOL either.
    There are several programs such as windows update, repair programs, this
    newsgroup, etc. that need to go through internet explorer and I can't seem to
    get it to work. I have internet explorer 7 installed. Any ideas Email @
    mctenpin@aol.com since I'm doing this through a library computer.

  2. Re: cannot display internet explorer webpage

    Hi
    Get rid of AOL9 and see if it works. If it does call AOL support for advice
    on how to install it without jeopardizing your system.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "striker10" wrote in message
    >I have AOL 9.0 and can get it to work on any wifi with my gateway laptop.
    > However, I can't get internet explorer to come up (can't display webpage
    > message)--tried 2 different wifis. It won't come up through AOL either.
    > There are several programs such as windows update, repair programs, this
    > newsgroup, etc. that need to go through internet explorer and I can't seem
    > get it to work. I have internet explorer 7 installed. Any ideas Email @
    > mctenpin@aol.com since I'm doing this through a library computer.

+ Reply to Thread