multiple names of wireless... - Wireless

This is a discussion on multiple names of wireless... - Wireless ; Hi! If I cancel and create a new wireless networking the new net will display "2" and so on ("3" for a new etc). It seems that windows has still the "memory" of previous networking. Is it real? Can I ...

  1. multiple names of wireless...

    Hi! If I cancel and create a new wireless networking the new net will
    display "2" and so on ("3" for a new etc). It seems that windows has still
    the "memory" of previous networking. Is it real? Can I really cancel all
    previous networking? Thanx for attention
    France

  2. Re: multiple names of wireless...

    Hi
    This numbers are descriptive numbers. If it called 3, it does not mean that
    numbers 1 and 2 are still in "memory".
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "France" wrote in message
    > Hi! If I cancel and create a new wireless networking the new net will
    > display "2" and so on ("3" for a new etc). It seems that windows has
    > still the "memory" of previous networking. Is it real? Can I really cancel
    > all previous networking? Thanx for attention
    > France

  3. Re: multiple names of wireless...

    Thanx.
    France