wifi hotspots in Paris, France - Wireless

This is a discussion on wifi hotspots in Paris, France - Wireless ; I'm going Paris and want to know ISP providing wifi Internet connection in Paris, any information is appreciated....

  1. wifi hotspots in Paris, France

    I'm going Paris and want to know ISP providing wifi Internet connection in
    Paris, any information is appreciated.

  2. Re: wifi hotspots in Paris, France

    Hi
    Log here and scroll down to France/Paris.
    http://www.wififreespot.com/europe.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "wang26681" wrote in message
    > I'm going Paris and want to know ISP providing wifi Internet connection in
    > Paris, any information is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread