AOL not able to connect with the internet - Wireless

This is a discussion on AOL not able to connect with the internet - Wireless ; I bought a computer from someone a couple of weeks ago it was a compaq presario wireless and I was able to get on the internet at my sisters no problem when I got home I was also able to ...

  1. AOL not able to connect with the internet

    I bought a computer from someone a couple of weeks ago it was a compaq
    presario wireless and I was able to get on the internet at my sisters
    no problem when I got home I was also able to get on through my
    cousins access in the apartment upstairs. But all of a sudden I
    cann't get on the internet at all everytime I try to log on it says
    that AOL could not get an internet connection everything on the
    computer seems fine it says that I am connected but I can't get on
    aol. Does anyone now what the problem could be? The computer has a 3
    month trial of aol and I don't know when it expires could that be the
    problem?

  2. Re: AOL not able to connect with the internet

    It probably has more to do with your network connection, or your cousin's
    ISP than AOL. AOL will let you connect and then give you a hassle to become
    a paying customer. What kind of ISP does your cousin have (who does his
    router or access point connect to)? You should be able to get on his
    provider from your laptop.

    "db3" wrote in message
    >I bought a computer from someone a couple of weeks ago it was a compaq
    > presario wireless and I was able to get on the internet at my sisters
    > no problem when I got home I was also able to get on through my
    > cousins access in the apartment upstairs. But all of a sudden I
    > cann't get on the internet at all everytime I try to log on it says
    > that AOL could not get an internet connection everything on the
    > computer seems fine it says that I am connected but I can't get on
    > aol. Does anyone now what the problem could be? The computer has a 3
    > month trial of aol and I don't know when it expires could that be the
    > problem?

+ Reply to Thread