Vista ACM Architecture (Auto Configuration Module) - Wireless

This is a discussion on Vista ACM Architecture (Auto Configuration Module) - Wireless ; The Auto Configuration Module (ACM) is the new wireless configuration component for Windows Vista. Could somebody point me where to find more information on ACM? I googled it but hardly find anything. Thanks....

  1. Vista ACM Architecture (Auto Configuration Module)

    The Auto Configuration Module (ACM) is the new wireless configuration
    component for Windows Vista. Could somebody point me where to find
    more information on ACM? I googled it but hardly find anything. Thanks.

  2. Re: Vista ACM Architecture (Auto Configuration Module)

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    wrote in message
    > The Auto Configuration Module (ACM) is the new wireless configuration
    > component for Windows Vista. Could somebody point me where to find
    > more information on ACM? I googled it but hardly find anything. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread