Looking for EAPOL APIs - Wireless

This is a discussion on Looking for EAPOL APIs - Wireless ; Hi, I'm looking for Micrsoft EAPOL APIs. Can you please give me the URLs for: - EAPOL APIs/how to use - Tutorials - any sample coding etc. Can I use "Microsoft Visual Studio Professional" for EAPOL programming?....

  1. Looking for EAPOL APIs

    Hi, I'm looking for Micrsoft EAPOL APIs.

    Can you please give me the URLs for:
    - EAPOL APIs/how to use
    - Tutorials
    - any sample coding etc.

    Can I use "Microsoft Visual Studio Professional" for EAPOL programming?.

  2. Re: Looking for EAPOL APIs

    =?Utf-8?B?U1c=?= wrote in news:2045F297-
    5683-41E0-AD9E-B55F010D461A@microsoft.com:

    > Hi, I'm looking for Micrsoft EAPOL APIs.
    >
    > Can you please give me the URLs for:
    > - EAPOL APIs/how to use
    > - Tutorials
    > - any sample coding etc.
    >
    > Can I use "Microsoft Visual Studio Professional" for EAPOL programming?.

    You can do a search on EAP APIs at Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) and
    there are plenty of results. Here's a link to a search I did for you:

    http://search.msdn.microsoft.com/Def...brand=msdn&loc
    ale=en-us&refinement=&lang=en-us

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.