Wireless Networking - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Networking - Wireless ; Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless conncection. Please help! Thanking you in advance, ebe1@nyc.rr.com...

  1. Wireless Networking

    Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless
    conncection.
    Please help!
    Thanking you in advance,
    ebe1@nyc.rr.com

  2. Re: Wireless Networking

    what wireless adapter? what computer? is there a switch? does it
    show in device manager? post the text results of ipconfig /all
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.c...t-text-output/

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

  3. Re: Wireless Networking

    With this little information, we can only give you a bunch of guesses:
    Is it a laptop? Someone accidentally switches off WiFi? Wireless network
    card is dead?

    "EBE" wrote in message
    > Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless
    > conncection.
    > Please help!
    > Thanking you in advance,
    > ebe1@nyc.rr.com

  4. Re: Wireless Networking

    Hi
    something of this nature might happen if both Windows and the vendor's
    Wireless utility are loaded at startup.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "EBE" wrote in message
    > Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless
    > conncection.
    > Please help!
    > Thanking you in advance,
    > ebe1@nyc.rr.com