Re: Disadvantages of using AM for DSSS/FHSS Spread Spectrum? - Wireless

This is a discussion on Re: Disadvantages of using AM for DSSS/FHSS Spread Spectrum? - Wireless ; The Natural Philosopher wrote: > Green Xenon [Radium] wrote: > > > > A load of nonsense. > > > Ive no idea why you hv cross-posted this to uk.broadband, which is about > IP over wires, not radios.. > ...

  1. Re: Disadvantages of using AM for DSSS/FHSS Spread Spectrum?

    The Natural Philosopher wrote:

    > Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
    > >
    > > A load of nonsense.

    > Ive no idea why you hv cross-posted this to uk.broadband, which is about
    > IP over wires, not radios..
    >
    > However, the whole post suggests that you really do not understand
    > modulation of RF signals at all.

    You haven't met Radium before obviously. It seems he has Asperger's syndrome or
    maybe he fakes it.

    He regularly posts bizarre and ill-informed requests for info that indicate
    some kind of obsessional behaviour and crossposting to multiple (and often
    irrelevant) groups is his forte.

    As far as I can see he's mainly seeking attention.

    Graham

  2. Re: Disadvantages of using AM for DSSS/FHSS Spread Spectrum?

    Eeyore wrote:

    > The Natural Philosopher wrote:
    >
    >> Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
    >>> A load of nonsense.

    >> Ive no idea why you hv cross-posted this to uk.broadband, which is about
    >> IP over wires, not radios..
    >>
    >> However, the whole post suggests that you really do not understand
    >> modulation of RF signals at all.

    > You haven't met Radium before obviously. It seems he has Asperger's syndrome or
    > maybe he fakes it.
    >
    > He regularly posts bizarre and ill-informed requests for info that indicate
    > some kind of obsessional behaviour and crossposting to multiple (and often
    > irrelevant) groups is his forte.
    >
    > As far as I can see he's mainly seeking attention.
    >

    > Graham

    Fairy Nuff. In some way that is the human condition ;-)

+ Reply to Thread