Ralyy license - Wireless

This is a discussion on Ralyy license - Wireless ; Hi Does the Microsoft rally license allow a wifi Access point to generate WCN UFD files to configure PC I mean ; is it allowed that a wifi device create the following files on a USB flash disk Autorun.inf Setupsnk.exe ...

  1. Ralyy license

    Hi

    Does the Microsoft rally license allow a wifi Access point to generate
    WCN UFD files to configure PC

    I mean ; is it allowed that a wifi device create the following files
    on a USB flash disk

    Autorun.inf
    Setupsnk.exe
    \SMRTNTKY\Wsetting.wfc
    \SMRTNTKY\DEVICE\
    \SMRTNTKY\Wsetting.txt

    Or the device need a special agreement with Micrososft to do that?

  2. Re: Ralyy license

    "mbm" wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does the Microsoft rally license allow a wifi Access point to generate
    > WCN UFD files to configure PC
    >
    > I mean ; is it allowed that a wifi device create the following files
    > on a USB flash disk
    >
    > Autorun.inf
    > Setupsnk.exe
    > \SMRTNTKY\Wsetting.wfc
    > \SMRTNTKY\DEVICE\
    > \SMRTNTKY\Wsetting.txt
    >
    > Or the device need a special agreement with Micrososft to do that?

    Please try to contact the Rally team via connect.microsoft.com.
    I've found it awfully hard to get any clarification on their legal stuff....

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread