computer will not find wireless adapter. - Wireless

This is a discussion on computer will not find wireless adapter. - Wireless ; hi, have got BT Homehub and and have set up my laptop with a belkin usb adapter, it worked so well that i got one for my son`s desktop in his room, the belkin adapter instored no problem, but when ...

  1. computer will not find wireless adapter.

    hi, have got BT Homehub and and have set up my laptop with a belkin usb
    adapter, it worked so well that i got one for my son`s desktop in his room,
    the belkin adapter instored no problem, but when i run the BT disc it keeps
    saying it can`t find a wireless connection. can anyone help please?

  2. Re: computer will not find wireless adapter.

    Hi
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    "mephil" wrote in message
    > hi, have got BT Homehub and and have set up my laptop with a belkin usb
    > adapter, it worked so well that i got one for my son`s desktop in his
    > room,
    > the belkin adapter instored no problem, but when i run the BT disc it
    > keeps
    > saying it can`t find a wireless connection. can anyone help please?

+ Reply to Thread