wireless problem - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless problem - Wireless ; have set up my wireless network as instructed via the windows website, but when i try to connect to the internet i cant access the home page. My wireless signal is excellent. Can anyone tell me were i went wrong....

  1. wireless problem

    have set up my wireless network as instructed via the windows website, but
    when i try to connect to the internet i cant access the home page. My
    wireless signal is excellent. Can anyone tell me were i went wrong.

  2. Re: wireless problem

    Hi
    You probably are not really connected to the Wireless Router.
    May br this can Help
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "dessie" wrote in message
    > have set up my wireless network as instructed via the windows website, but
    > when i try to connect to the internet i cant access the home page. My
    > wireless signal is excellent. Can anyone tell me were i went wrong.

+ Reply to Thread