users connected - Wireless

This is a discussion on users connected - Wireless ; How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible to disconect anyone? Tks...

  1. users connected

    How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible to
    disconect anyone?

    Tks

  2. Re: users connected

    You may be able to see them from the AP or router utility.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    "Celso Gallego" wrote in message
    > How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible
    > to disconect anyone?
    >
    > Tks

  3. Re: users connected

    On Mar 4, 8:55*am, "Celso Gallego" wrote:
    > How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible to
    > disconect anyone?
    >
    > Tks

    Most routers (access points??) have built-in web pages that lets you
    configure the router. One section should also include a status of the
    Internet connection and a list of PCs (clients) conencted to the
    router (only it the router assigns the IP address via DHCP.)

  4. Re: users connected

    Hi
    If you use WPA or WPA2 No one would connect.
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security
    WEP64____(Easy, to "Brake" by knowledgeable people).
    WPA-PSK__(Very Hard to Brake ).
    WPA-AES__(Not functionally Breakable)
    WPA2____ (Not functionally Breakable).
    the WPA2 patch from Microsoft.
    your Wireless hardware.
    phrase.
    of one of the Wireless devices.
    device with a better one.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wpa_wep.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Celso Gallego" wrote in message
    > How can i see the users connected in my wireless network? Is it possible
    > to disconect anyone?
    >
    > Tks

+ Reply to Thread