limited access user loses wireless connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on limited access user loses wireless connection - Wireless ; I have setup my young kids PC as a "limited" a/c without administrator privlages to prevent them messing around with settings, files etc. The problem I have is that the wireless network works fine when I log in as an ...

  1. limited access user loses wireless connection

    I have setup my young kids PC as a "limited" a/c without administrator
    privlages to prevent them messing around with settings, files etc.

    The problem I have is that the wireless network works fine when I log in as
    an administrator, but when I log in on their "limited" a/c, the wireless
    connection (d-link) keeps connecting and disconecting every 10 seconds. Can
    anyone guide me to a solution so that they can access the internet via the
    wireless connection on their limited User account.
    Thanks

  2. RE: limited access user loses wireless connection

    Rather than trying to configure their logon, try checking the internet and
    firewall settings from ur own administrator logon, as these maybe restricting
    access.

    "Netorius77" wrote:

    > I have setup my young kids PC as a "limited" a/c without administrator
    > privlages to prevent them messing around with settings, files etc.
    >
    > The problem I have is that the wireless network works fine when I log in as
    > an administrator, but when I log in on their "limited" a/c, the wireless
    > connection (d-link) keeps connecting and disconecting every 10 seconds. Can
    > anyone guide me to a solution so that they can access the internet via the
    > wireless connection on their limited User account.
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread