Losing Connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Losing Connection - Wireless ; Hi: I started losing Internet Connection on one of PCs which is hooked up with Linsky Wireless/Speed since last week. At the beginning, it was off and on basis, ... however last nite it went completely blank, not to able ...

  1. Losing Connection

    Hi:
    I started losing Internet Connection on one of PCs which is hooked up with
    Linsky Wireless/Speed since last week. At the beginning, it was off and on
    basis, ... however last nite it went completely blank, not to able to
    connect Internet Connection.

    Wonder how to restore Internet Connection on one of PCs/Vista?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

  2. Re: Losing Connection

    Hi
    Given the information that you posted it can be your computer you Internet
    connection any thing.
    Can you connect to the Router?
    If the PC has a Network wire connection try it instead of the Wireless..
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "MapleE." wrote in message
    > Hi:
    > I started losing Internet Connection on one of PCs which is hooked up with
    > Linsky Wireless/Speed since last week. At the beginning, it was off and
    > on basis, ... however last nite it went completely blank, not to able to
    > connect Internet Connection.
    >
    > Wonder how to restore Internet Connection on one of PCs/Vista?
    >
    > Thanks for your help in advance.

  3. Re: Losing Connection

    Thanks for the response.

    There are 5 PCs, three with XPs and two with Vistas, although only
    two PCs has been actively using. Other three PCs are practically
    'back-up' purposes, because two folks in my household love to surf
    web for their hobby-related purposes, then they can NOT afford to
    lose Internet connection any day, any time.

    The pc with Vista can not be hard-wired, because there are already
    other 4 PCs are hard-wired.

    Is there any way to make the PC with Vista connected?

    When I try to re-establish a connection, ... it says, IP can NOT be found.

    How to rescue IP address for the PC with Vista that is hooked-up with
    Wireless Linsky with Speed?

    > Hi
    > Given the information that you posted it can be your computer you Internet
    > connection any thing.
    > Can you connect to the Router?
    > If the PC has a Network wire connection try it instead of the Wireless..
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "MapleE." wrote in message
    >> Hi:
    >> I started losing Internet Connection on one of PCs which is hooked up
    >> with Linsky Wireless/Speed since last week. At the beginning, it was off
    >> and on basis, ... however last nite it went completely blank, not to able
    >> to connect Internet Connection.
    >>
    >> Wonder how to restore Internet Connection on one of PCs/Vista?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help in advance.

+ Reply to Thread