WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT. - Wireless

This is a discussion on WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT. - Wireless ; WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT. We are looking to buy the below Cisco product. We buy used, new or refurb. We also buy other Cisco product as well as Nortel, Lucent, Alcatel and more. Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM WS-X6748GE-TX ...

  1. WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT.

    WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT.

    We are looking to buy the below Cisco product. We buy used, new or
    refurb. We also buy other Cisco product as well as Nortel, Lucent,
    Alcatel and more. Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM

    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PRP2
    PA-MC-T3
    PA-MC-2T3+
    4OC12X/ATM-IR-SC
    PA-MC-STM-1SMI
    15454 CE100T-8
    15454 G1K-4
    15454 OC34 IR1310
    15454 OC48 IR1310A
    15454 OC192 SR1310
    15454 OC192 IR1550
    15454 OC192 LR1550

  2. RE: WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT.

    Want my pile of busted 827's and 837's ?

    Yours for a Grand apiece.

    No??

    "Mike" wrote:

    > WTB: CISCO WE ARE BUYING USED CISCO EQUIPMENT.

+ Reply to Thread