Laptop won't connect to internet - Wireless

This is a discussion on Laptop won't connect to internet - Wireless ; I have been given an old laptop - IPC Topnote F. I am trying to get it to connect to the internet with a USB wireless adapter. I have taken the adapter out of another PC in which it was ...

  1. Laptop won't connect to internet

    I have been given an old laptop - IPC Topnote F. I am trying to get it to
    connect to the internet with a USB wireless adapter. I have taken the
    adapter out of another PC in which it was working fine, and installed the
    software, but can't get it to work in this laptop - any suggestions?

    It's a Belkin USB Wireless adapter.

  2. Re: Laptop won't connect to internet

    Hi
    Start with this page, it would help you to focus on the problem rather than
    the phenomenon.
    When you get to the point that seem to be problematic you come back for
    further focused help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Trevor" wrote in message
    news:e616e$47a8a1a8$50e5af86$27179@news.eurofeeds. com...
    >I have been given an old laptop - IPC Topnote F. I am trying to get it to
    >connect to the internet with a USB wireless adapter. I have taken the
    >adapter out of another PC in which it was working fine, and installed the
    >software, but can't get it to work in this laptop - any suggestions?
    >
    > It's a Belkin USB Wireless adapter.

+ Reply to Thread