multiple network cards 1 pc - Wireless

This is a discussion on multiple network cards 1 pc - Wireless ; k....here is a question. I have multiple network cards connected to different networks. I would like one application to use a network while another application use the other. Is this possible? Is there a piece of software that will allow ...

  1. multiple network cards 1 pc

    k....here is a question. I have multiple network cards connected to
    different networks. I would like one application to use a network while
    another application use the other. Is this possible? Is there a piece of
    software that will allow me to do this?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: multiple network cards 1 pc

    Hi
    It is Not a general option.
    However if it is involves Fie sharing, you can Bind the File sharing only
    to one Network Card and it would do the LAN traffic. Assign a low metric to
    the other card and it would do the Internet.
    http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Chris" wrote in message
    news:JLmdnS7u6YwNWA3anZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > k....here is a question. I have multiple network cards connected to
    > different networks. I would like one application to use a network while
    > another application use the other. Is this possible? Is there a piece of
    > software that will allow me to do this?
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread