First, it is not necessary to "get someone's attention". You need to
post details of your router brand, model, hardware revision,
firmware version and your operating system, wireless card and driver
version. You should not have to change anything on the laptop if you
change the channel on the router/AP.

--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP