IPConfig & mapping problem - Wireless

This is a discussion on IPConfig & mapping problem - Wireless ; I have a laptop with a wireless card.. it use to be able to access drives on my desktop in my office.. but now it cannot see them The workgroups are the same. When I run IPconfig on the laptop ...

  1. IPConfig & mapping problem

    I have a laptop with a wireless card.. it use to be able to access drives on
    my desktop in my office.. but now it cannot see them
    The workgroups are the same. When I run IPconfig on the laptop I get
    An internal error occurred: A device attached to the syustem is not
    functioning.
    I am still getting the internet... just cannot connect to the office machine.

    I remember once I had to make a change in the registry.. but forgot... that
    was a long time ago... this is making me crazy...

  2. Re: IPConfig & mapping problem

    You may want to reset TCP/IP. Or this search result may help. please post
    back with the result.

    IpconfigAn error occurred while renewing interface An internal error
    occurred: A device attached to the system is not functioning ...
    www.chicagotech.net/ipconfig.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    "systemguy" wrote in message
    >I have a laptop with a wireless card.. it use to be able to access drives
    >on
    > my desktop in my office.. but now it cannot see them
    > The workgroups are the same. When I run IPconfig on the laptop I get
    > An internal error occurred: A device attached to the syustem is not
    > functioning.
    > I am still getting the internet... just cannot connect to the office
    > machine.
    >
    > I remember once I had to make a change in the registry.. but forgot...
    > that
    > was a long time ago... this is making me crazy...

+ Reply to Thread