N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question - Wireless

This is a discussion on N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question - Wireless ; I had a interview for a it position and was asked what my understanding of a N-Tier Environment and my work experience working in that environment. I think I answered the question well but just wondering how you would answer ...

  1. N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question

    I had a interview for a it position and was asked what my
    understanding of a N-Tier Environment and my work experience working
    in that environment. I think I answered the question well but just
    wondering how you would answer that question based on your experience?

  2. Re: N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question

    "plexter" wrote in message news:55154808-e387-48fb-90fb-24b6b0668990@21g2000hsj.googlegroups.com...
    >I had a interview for a it position and was asked what my
    > understanding of a N-Tier Environment and my work experience working
    > in that environment. I think I answered the question well but just
    > wondering how you would answer that question based on your experience?

    Wrong newsgroup, sorry.

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread