Vista to blame? - Wireless

This is a discussion on Vista to blame? - Wireless ; I am only a newbie but I note a pattern to recent problems. They all seem to say words to the effect that it was OK on XP and not on Vista. Could it be that Vista is full of ...

  1. Vista to blame?

    I am only a newbie but I note a pattern to recent problems. They all seem to
    say words to the effect that it was OK on XP and not on Vista. Could it be
    that Vista is full of bugs?

  2. Re: Vista to blame?

    Hi
    If you relates to Wireless Vista is actually better. However Vista is
    relatively new and thus many people that are use to XP end up confused about
    some of the setting.
    The confusion can be solved by reading the help and or and looking for on
    line solution.'Unfortunately people tend to resort to other means when they
    encounter something that they do nor know. When I was young there use to be
    a joke about "bad" singers that blame the uneven stage for their vocal
    problem.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Suzy" wrote in message news:478999cb$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
    >I am only a newbie but I note a pattern to recent problems. They all seem
    >to say words to the effect that it was OK on XP and not on Vista. Could it
    >be that Vista is full of bugs?

  3. Re: Vista to blame?

    Suzy wrote:
    > I am only a newbie but I note a pattern to recent problems. They all seem to
    > say words to the effect that it was OK on XP and not on Vista. Could it be
    > that Vista is full of bugs?

    It seems that all Microsoft products are full of bugs.
    That is why your computer reminds you, every couple of days, to download
    and install the newest and latest security updates.
    They write the software, and we test it for them....

    GB

  4. Re: Vista to blame?

    "gray-beard" wrote in message news:xf-dnQX1mpAXJRfanZ2dnUVZ_hudnZ2d@comcast.com...

    > It seems that all Microsoft products are full of bugs.
    > That is why your computer reminds you, every couple of days, to download
    > and install the newest and latest security updates.
    > They write the software, and we test it for them....

    Well, let's switch places? You'll write and we'll test

    Seriously.... try to get latest version of netcard driver,
    and SP1 for Vista (not released yet, but a release candidate already available)

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread