Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP - Wireless

This is a discussion on Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP - Wireless ; Hello, not sure if you can change the default supplicant mode from Smart Card to Protected EAP?...

  1. Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP

    Hello,
    not sure if you can change the default supplicant mode from Smart Card to
    Protected EAP?

  2. RE: Change default supplicant mode from smart card to Protected EAP

    I like to further clearify that it is clear which you can click and change
    it. but, I want see if it can be done through reg key modification or some
    other mean such as netsh command to change the supplicant mode from Smart
    card and change it to PEAP settings in XP. My intention is to be able to
    deploy it through the organization so we don't have to manually touch all the
    laptop / desktops..

    Thanks..

    -Charles

    "Charles" wrote:

    > Hello,
    > not sure if you can change the default supplicant mode from Smart Card to
    > Protected EAP?

+ Reply to Thread