Network problems - Wireless

This is a discussion on Network problems - Wireless ; I am having network problems when ever my computer connects to my router I get a error message displayed and says it needs to shut windows xp down then 20 mins later xp shuts down and re-boots, this has only ...

  1. Network problems

    I am having network problems when ever my computer connects to my router I
    get a error message displayed and says it needs to shut windows xp down then
    20 mins later xp shuts down and re-boots,
    this has only been happening recently the only item i have installed before
    it all went wrong is AVG could this be the cause?.

    I have a buffalo pci card and router no matter how many times ive
    re-installed drivers im still getting this problem

  2. Re: Network problems

    Hi
    I would try to uninstall AVG.
    If you want to go over the Wireless Network settings to see if they are OK
    this can Help.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "r davis" davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am having network problems when ever my computer connects to my router I
    > get a error message displayed and says it needs to shut windows xp down
    > then
    > 20 mins later xp shuts down and re-boots,
    > this has only been happening recently the only item i have installed
    > before
    > it all went wrong is AVG could this be the cause?.
    >
    > I have a buffalo pci card and router no matter how many times ive
    > re-installed drivers im still getting this problem

+ Reply to Thread