Bizarre issue occured when I changed a user's password (win 2003 server
environment). They could no longer access any mapped drives.

Troubleshooting steps:
- days had passed since the user changed their password and logged into
their computer successfully to rule out AD replication issues.

- We were able to change the password from the "windows Security" window
from the actually computer successfully.

- THis only occurs on their daily used PC. Logging onto any other computer
they can access any of their network drives.

- If you reset the password back to the original password everything works

It is obvious that it is strictly with this specific computer, but where or
what needs to be done - I haven't been able to locate a reason.