WIRELESS CONNCETION PROBLEM - Wireless

This is a discussion on WIRELESS CONNCETION PROBLEM - Wireless ; I have a dell latitude 620, i have been noticing this from last few days now, my wireless connection gets disabled every few seconds on its own. I enabled it from network connections still no go. I tried doing it ...

  1. WIRELESS CONNCETION PROBLEM

    I have a dell latitude 620, i have been noticing this from last few days now,
    my wireless connection gets disabled every few seconds on its own. I enabled
    it from network connections still no go. I tried doing it from the device
    manager by right cliking on the wireless card and enabling it. It did enable
    for a few seconds and then when i went to view available networks it got
    disabled again. Please tell me a fix for the same.

  2. Re: WIRELESS CONNCETION PROBLEM

    Have you check if there is a new driver for the wireless NIC? Or this link
    may help. Please post back with the result.

    Wireless is disabled in several minutes
    http://www.wifimvp.com/wireless.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    "SAM" wrote in message
    >I have a dell latitude 620, i have been noticing this from last few days
    >now,
    > my wireless connection gets disabled every few seconds on its own. I
    > enabled
    > it from network connections still no go. I tried doing it from the device
    > manager by right cliking on the wireless card and enabling it. It did
    > enable
    > for a few seconds and then when i went to view available networks it got
    > disabled again. Please tell me a fix for the same.

+ Reply to Thread