wireless automatically disables - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless automatically disables - Wireless ; When I connect my laptop to a wired connection the network card automatically disables. I know at 1 point I chose this setting and now I cannot find it. Any help? I am running XP Pro......

  1. wireless automatically disables

    When I connect my laptop to a wired connection the network card automatically
    disables. I know at 1 point I chose this setting and now I cannot find it.
    Any help?
    I am running XP Pro...

  2. Re: wireless automatically disables

    Windows does not do this automatically. Perhaps you are running some
    3rd party software.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP