    /renew" directive in a command prompt window.

    How does one release/renew the IP address of a wireless LAN connection?

    Regards and thanks in anticipation.

    -------

  2. Re: Renew IP address of wireless connection

    You do the same: ipconfig /renew.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    "Avatar" wrote in message
    >I see that the IP address in a wired LAN can be renewed by the "ipconfig
    >/renew" directive in a command prompt window.
    >
    > How does one release/renew the IP address of a wireless LAN connection?
    >
    > Regards and thanks in anticipation.

    > -------

  3. Re: Renew IP address of wireless connection

    I do it the same way and I do have a wireless connection.

    Wy

    "Avatar" wrote in message
    >I see that the IP address in a wired LAN can be renewed by the "ipconfig
    >/renew" directive in a command prompt window.
    >
    > How does one release/renew the IP address of a wireless LAN connection?
    >
    > Regards and thanks in anticipation.

    > -------

  4. Re: Renew IP address of wireless connection

    "Avatar" wrote in message
    >I see that the IP address in a wired LAN can be renewed by the "ipconfig
    >/renew" directive in a command prompt window.
    >
    > How does one release/renew the IP address of a wireless LAN connection?
    >
    > Regards and thanks in anticipation.

    > -------

    Thanks for the quick responses. It worked.

    Regards.

    -------

+ Reply to Thread